TERMS & CONDITIONS
We may modify the TOS from time to time. Please read the TOS and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the TOS, then you must immediately stop using the Site. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order however, unless we are required to make the change by law.
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
In order to make purchases through the Site, you will be requested to register and provide your personal details. In particular, Customers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, when ordering items, you will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
The Site is available but not limited to individuals and others who meet the EDHARDY.COM.MY terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit card by a bank acceptable to EDHARDY.COM.MY, whose applications are acceptable to EDHARDY.COM.MY and who have authorized EDHARDY.COM.MY to process a charge or charges on their credit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. EDHARDY.COM.MY reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise, you expressly authorize us to perform credit checks and, where EDHARDY.COM.MY feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your credit-card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
EDHARDY.COM.MY offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from our distribution centre. Occasionally, however, we may be waiting for shipments from our designer suppliers. Consequently you may from time to time be given the possibility of making an Advance Payment for certain items in which case you are able to make an Advance Purchase. This will ensure that you receive this item in priority once designer stock has been delivered to EDHARDY.COM.MY. EDHARDY.COM.MY will only take Advance Purchase orders for stock that has been scheduled for delivery by a designer/supplier. Your rights regarding Advance Purchase are the same as those for any other purchase at EDHARDY.COM.MY. Alternatively, you may simply choose to register your email address for notification of arrival of the selected merchandise not held in stock.
Items received into stock may be pre-allocated to satisfy Advance Payment orders and customers making Advance Payments will receive items in priority to customers on the Waiting List or customers ordering through the Site for immediate delivery. Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected Advance Payment merchandise due to production problems or quality check issues identified when we receive an order into stock. In these circumstances we will notify you by email and refund the Advance Payment to your credit card within thirty days of being advised that merchandise has become unavailable.
If you have registered your email address for notification of the arrival of a specific product featured on our Site, we will attempt to notify you by email within 48 hours of the product becoming available on the Site. Please note that on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out during this period. Please note that items in your shopping basket/cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
Prices shown on the Site are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and United States Dollar (USD) are inclusive of GST at the applicable rate.
All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The MYR or USD price of a product displayed on the Site at the time the order is accepted will be honored, except in cases of patent error.
Product prices are set at the beginning of each season using existing currency exchange rates. These prices are subject to change if the applicable currency exchange rate changes before your order is accepted or the items are subject to markdowns at any time during the selling period.
Customers purchasing from EDHARDY.COM.MY will be charged for the items purchased and shipping costs only. Import duty or tax costs will be invoiced to you directly by the courier like NinjaVan, GDEX, DHL, FedEx, or an import broker appointed by you, We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion.
If you are a customer whose credit card is not denominated in MYR or USD, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your credit card company processes the transaction.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is not an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and EDHARDY.COM.MY will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in the Malaysia where our operation centre is located and the language of the contract is English.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the TOS.
We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold; removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Site; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, eWallet, and debit cards and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Site from time to time. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by EDHARDY.COM.MY. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to EDHARDY.COM.MY, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure EDHARDY.COM.MY uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Furthermore, we will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
INSURANCE AND DELIVERY
EDHARDY.COM.MY insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by EDHARDY.COM.MY and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch, EDHARDY.COM.MY are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
All items sold on EDHARDY.COM.MY go through our quality control procedures. We inspect every item before it is shipped, and all goods are shipped fully insured in case of loss or damage. Because we feel that we offer the highest quality products at the best prices, and we inspect and pack all our orders with care, we think you will be extremely satisfied with your purchase.
However, there are times when items are damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped. If this is the case for you, we will gladly replace them. If you have a need to return goods to us for whatever reason, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the reason for return and request or you may return the item to EDHARDY.COM.MY Malaysia’s return policy.
We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our operations center. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending.
Returns do not include shipping postage. If you refuse the order, you will be charged for all shipping, delivery and storage incurred. All returned merchandise must be unopened and in original condition.
Items may refund & exchanged within 15 days exchange policy with other items for sale in EDHARDY.COM.MY. The shipping postage fee is bear by the buyer.
All merchandise must be returned in the condition they were received and in original packaging.
Items should be returned unused, and with all EDHARDY.COM.MY and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.
Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
FAULTY GOODS POLICY
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 15 days of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.
You need to email us or notify us within 24 hours of receiving your order about faulty or damaged goods.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on EDHARDY.COM.MY. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be completely accurate.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Your use of the Sites and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and any other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content (as described in the Content section below), including EDHARDY.COM.MY Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by EDHARDY.COM.MY and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited. However, you are permitted to make one copy for the purposes of viewing Content for your own personal use.
In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned above, “Content” is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this Site. EDHARDY.COM.MY tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete. EDHARDY.COM.MY does not promise that EDHARDY.COM.MY’s Content is accurate, error-free. EDHARDY.COM.MY does not promise that the functional aspects of the Site or EDHARDY.COM.MY’s Content will be error free or that this Site, EDHARDY.COM.MY Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that all users of the Internet ensure they have up to date virus checking software installed.
NO COMMERCIAL USE
This Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within this Site. You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this Site. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the TOS, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis.
We may include hyperlinks on this Site to other websites or resources operated by parties other than EDHARDY.COM.MY, including advertisers. EDHARDY.COM.MY has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages nor are we responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
You have certain rights under the law. These include, in Malaysia:
- That any products you order through this Site will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Site;
- Certain remedies if a product is defective; and
- A right to exchange any order of a product within EDHARDY.COM.MY Malaysia’s returning policy commencing on the day after the date on which you received it.
Nothing in the TOS is intended to affect these rights.
LIMITS ON OUR LIABILITY
Nothing in the TOS is intended to affect your rights under the law (see “Your Rights” above).
If EDHARDY.COM.MY breaches the TOS we shall only be liable for losses which are direct losses and a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach. Losses are foreseeable where, for example, they could be contemplated by you and EDHARDY.COM.MY at the time of you placing your order, and EDHARDY.COM.MY dispatching your order.
We are not responsible for losses not caused by our breach or negligence, indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us (for example, loss of profits or loss of opportunity).
We are also not responsible for failure to meet any of our obligations under the TOS where such failure is due to events which beyond our reasonable control.
At our request, you agree to compensate us fully, defend us and hold us EDHARDY.COM.MY harmless immediately on demand, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the TOS by you including the use by any other persons accessing this Site using your Internet account caused by your action or inaction.
You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and EDHARDY.COM.MY as a result of the TOS or your use of this Site. You agree that you may not and will not hold yourself out as a representative, agent, or employee of EDHARDY.COM.my, and we shall not be liable for any representation, act, or omission on your part.
If you breach the TOS and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the TOS.
The TOS together with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance the relevant Malaysian law and the relevant courts of Malaysia will have exclusive jurisdiction.
EDHARDY.COM.MY Customer Care can be reached via email at email@example.com or via telephone at +60 10-368 6276.
ED HARDY® Malaysia Affiliate Program Operating Terms & Conditions
ED HARDY® Malaysia Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions is made and entered into by and between Premier United Retail Sdn. Bhd. and you, (“you” or “Affiliate“) the party submitting an application to become an ED HARDY® Malaysia affiliate. By submitting an application, you expressly consent to the all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
I. Enrolment in the Affiliate Program
You must accurately complete the application to become an affiliate (and provide us with future updates) and not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity or contact information. After we review your application, we will notify you of your acceptance or rejection to the Affiliate Program, generally within two (3) business days. We may accept or reject your application at our sole discretion for any reason.
II. Obligations of the Parties
Subject to our acceptance of you as an affiliate and your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, ED HARDY® Malaysia agrees as follows:
- We will make available to you via the Affiliate Program textual links to the Program Web Site (collectively, the “Links“) which you may display on web sites owned or controlled by you, in emails sent by you and clearly identified as coming from you and in online advertisements (collectively, “Media“). The Links will serve to identify you as a member of our Affiliate Program and will establish a link from your Media to the Program Web Site.
- We will pay Affiliate for each Qualified Action (the “Commission”). A “Qualified Action” means an individual person who (i) accesses the Program Web Site via the Link, where the Link is the last link to the Program Web Site, (ii) is not a computer generated user, such as a robot, spider, computer script or other automated, artificial or fraudulent method to appear like an individual, real live person, (iii) is not using pre-populated fields (iv) completes all of the information required for such action within the time period allowed by ED HARDY® Malaysia and (v) is not later determined by ED HARDY® Malaysia to be fraudulent, incomplete, unqualified or a duplicate.
- Commissions will be paid via bank transfer. We will pay you any Commissions earned before every 20th of the month, provided that your account is currently greater than RM 300 or $50 USD. Accounts with a balance of less than RM 300 or $50 USD will roll over to the next month, and will continue to roll over monthly until RM 300 or $50 USD is reached. We reserve the right to charge back to your account any previously paid Qualified Actions that are later determined to have not met the requirements to be a Qualified Action.
- If Affiliate has an outstanding balance due to ED HARDY® Malaysia under this Agreement or any other agreement between the Affiliate and ED HARDY® Malaysia, whether or not related to the Affiliate Program, Affiliate agrees that ED HARDY® Malaysia may offset any such amounts due to ED HARDY® Malaysia from amounts payable to Affiliate under this Agreement.
- Affiliate also agrees to:
- Have sole responsibility for the development, operation, and maintenance of, and all content on or linked to, the Affiliate’s Media.
- Ensure that all materials posted on your Media or otherwise used in connection with the Affiliate Program (i) are not illegal, (ii) do not infringe upon the intellectual property or personal rights of any third party and (iii) do not contain or link to any material which is harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, harassing, promotes violence, promotes discrimination (whether based on sex, religion, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability or age), promotes illegal activities (such as gambling), contains profanity or otherwise contains materials that ED HARDY® Malaysia informs you that it considers objectionable (collectively, “Objectionable Content“).
- Not make any representations, warranties or other statements concerning ED HARDY® Malaysia except as expressly authorized herein.
- Make sure that your Media does not copy or resemble the look and feel of the Program Web Site or create the impression that your Media is endorsed by ED HARDY® Malaysia or part of the Program Web Site, without prior written permission from us.
- Comply with all (i) obligations, requirements and restrictions under this Agreement and (ii) laws, rules and regulations as they relate to your business, your Media or your use of the Links.
- Comply with the terms, conditions, guidelines and policies of any third party services used by Affiliate in connection with the Affiliate Program, including but not limited to, email providers, social networking services and ad networks.
- Always prominently post and make available to end-users any terms and conditions in connection with the Campaign set forth by ED HARDY® Malaysia , or as required by applicable laws regarding such Campaigns.
- Make sure do not place ED HARDY® Malaysia ads on any online auction platform (i.e. eBay, Amazon)
- The following additional program-specific terms shall apply to any promotional programs set forth below:
- Email Campaigns
- Affiliate must provide an opt-out link in the email.
- Affiliate agrees that failure to provide so and remove all emails from the database before mailing may result in Commission withholdings, removal or suspension from all or part of the Affiliate Program, possible legal action and any other rights or remedies available to ED HARDY® Malaysia pursuant to this Agreement or otherwise.
- Advertising Campaigns
- No Links can appear to be associated with or be positioned on chat rooms or bulletin boards unless otherwise agreed by ED HARDY® Malaysia in writing. Any pop-ups/unders used for the Affiliate Program shall be clearly identified as Affiliate served in the title bar of the window and any client-side ad serving software used by Affiliate shall only have been installed on an end-user’s computer if the function of the software is clearly disclosed to end-users prior to installation, the installation is pursuant to an affirmatively accepted and plain-English end user license agreement and the software be easily removed according to generally accepted methods.
- Affiliate Network Campaigns
- For all Affiliate‘s that maintain their own affiliate networks, Affiliate agrees to place the Links in its affiliate network (the “Network“) for access and use by those affiliates in Affiliate‘s Network(each a “Third Party Affiliate“). Affiliate agrees that it will expressly forbid any Third Party Affiliate to modify the Links in any way. Affiliate agrees to maintain its Network according to the highest industry standards. Affiliate shall not permit any party to be a Third Party Affiliate whose web site or business model involves content containing Objectionable Content. All Third Party Affiliates must be in good standing with Affiliate. Affiliate must require and confirm that all Third Party Affiliates affirmatively accept, through verifiable means, this Agreement prior to obtaining access to the Links. The Links must be in the format as communicated to the Affiliate Network. Affiliate shall promptly terminate any Third Party Affiliate who takes, or could reasonably be expected to take, any action that violates the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In the event that either party suspects any wrongdoing by a Third Party Affiliate with respect to the Links, Affiliate shall promptly disclose to ED HARDY® Malaysia the identity and contact information for such Third Party Affiliate. Affiliate shall promptly remove any Third Party Affiliate from the Affiliate Program and terminate their access to future Campaigns of ED HARDY® Malaysia in the Network upon written notice from ED HARDY® Malaysia. Unless ED HARDY® Malaysia has been provided with all truthful and complete contact information for a Third Party Affiliate and such Third Party Affiliate has affirmatively accepted this Agreement as recorded by ED HARDY® Malaysia; Affiliate shall remain liable for all acts or omissions of any Third Party Affiliate.
- Email Campaigns
- Affiliate shall be prohibited to engage in any of the following:
- Utilising search engine optimisation for brand bidding using ED HARDY® Malaysia’s brand name and any or all of its misspellings;
- Utilising search engine optimisation to include ED HARDY® Malaysia’s URL in the display URL;
- Utilising search engine optimisation to include Affiliate Links in the destination URL;
- Engaging in any and/or all direct marketing strategies through Facebook including paid advertisements utilising ED HARDY® Malaysia’s brand; and
- Partaking in online marketing campaigns in any and/or all of the following: Affiliate Networks, Torrent sites, Streaming sites, Adult sites, websites promoting abusive, erotic, extremist, radical-political content, sites with content unsuitable for adolescents, Links on other websites, pop-unders or pop-ups, cookie dropping.
- ED HARDY® Malaysia shall not campaign any Commissions to Affiliate on orders which are returned by its customers, any invalid orders or any orders which involved using the ED HARDY® Malaysia BRAND voucher code or the codes not communicated to the Affiliates. In the event of partial returns of orders, ED HARDY® Malaysia shall extend Commissions only on that part of the order which is successfully completed and has not been returned. For the avoidance of doubt there shall be no Commissions payable on any returned part of an order.
Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement or with the consent of ED HARDY® Malaysia, you agree that all information, including, without limitation, the terms of this Agreement, business and financial information, customer and vendor lists, and pricing and sales information, concerning us or any of our affiliates provided by or on behalf of any of them shall remain strictly confidential and secret and shall not be utilized, directly or indirectly, by you for any purpose other than your participation in the Affiliate Program, except and solely to the extent that any such information is generally known or available to the public through a source other than you. Affiliate shall not use any information obtained from the Affiliate Program to develop, enhance or operate a service that competes with the Affiliate Program, or assist another party to do the same.
IV. Limited License & Intellectual Property
- We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use the Links and to access our web site through the Links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, for the sole purpose of identifying your Media as a participant in the Affiliate Program and assisting in increasing sales through the Program Web Site.
- You may not alter, modify, manipulate or create derivative works of the Links or any ED HARDY® Malaysia graphics, creative, copy or other materials owned by, or licensed to, ED HARDY® Malaysia in any way. You are only entitled to use the Links to the extent that you are a member in good standing of the Affiliate Program. We may revoke your license anytime by giving you written notice. Except as expressly stated herein, nothing in this Agreement is intended to grant you any rights to any of ED HARDY® Malaysia‘s trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents or trade secrets. You agree that ED HARDY® Malaysia may use any suggestion, comment or recommendation you choose to provide to ED HARDY® Malaysia without compensation. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by ED HARDY® Malaysia.
This Agreement shall commence on the date of our approval of your Affiliate Program application and shall continue thereafter until terminated as provided herein. You may terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time by removing all Links from your Media, deleting all copies of the Links. We may terminate your participation in one or more Campaigns or this Agreement at any time and for any reason which we deem appropriate with or without prior notice to you by disabling the Links or providing you with a written notice. Upon termination of your participation in one or more Campaigns or this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease all use of and delete all Links, plus all ED HARDY® Malaysia intellectual property, and will cease representing yourself as a ED HARDY® Malaysia affiliate for such one or more Campaigns. All rights to validly accrued payments, causes of action and any provisions, which by their terms are intended to survive termination, shall survive any termination.
In addition to any other rights and remedies available to us under this Agreement ED HARDY® Malaysia reserves the right to delete any actions submitted through your Links and withhold and freeze any unpaid Commissions or charge back paid Commissions to your account if (i) ED HARDY® Malaysia determines that you have violated this Agreement, (ii) ED HARDY® Malaysia receives any complaints about your participation in the Affiliate Program which ED HARDY® Malaysia reasonably believes to violate this Agreement or (iii) any Qualified Action is later determined to have not met the requirements set forth in this Agreement or on the Affiliate Program. Such withholding or freezing of Commissions, or charge backs for paid Commissions, shall be without regard as to whether or not such Commissions were earned as a result of such breach. In the event of a material breach of this Agreement, ED HARDY® Malaysia reserves the right to disclose your identity and contact information to appropriate law enforcement or regulatory authorities or any third party that has been directly damaged by your actions.
VII. Anti-Spam Policy
- You must strictly comply with the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998 of Malaysia and any other similar or equivalent legislation in force, in all countries where the ED HARDY® Malaysia company (as named above) conduct business (the “Act“). All emails sent in connection with the Affiliate Program must include the appropriate party’s opt-out link. From time to time, we may request – prior to your sending emails containing linking or referencing the Affiliate Program that you submit the final version of your email to ED HARDY® Malaysia for approval by sending it to your ED HARDY® Malaysia representative and upon receiving written approval from ED HARDY® Malaysia of your email the email may be transmitted to third parties.
- It is solely your obligation to ensure that the email complies with the Act. You agree not to rely upon ED HARDY® Malaysia‘s approval of your email for compliance with the Act, or assert any claim that you are in compliance with the Act based upon ED HARDY® Malaysia‘s approval.
You are expressly prohibited from using any persons, means, devices or arrangements to commit fraud, violate any applicable law, interfere with other affiliates or falsify information in connection with referrals through the Links or the generation of Commissions or exceed your permitted access to the Affiliate Program. Such acts include, but are in no way limited to, using automated means to increase the number of clicks through the Links or completion of any required information, using spyware, using stealware, cookie-stuffing and other deceptive acts or click-fraud. ED HARDY® Malaysia shall make all determinations about fraudulent activity in its sole discretion.
IX. Representations and Warranties
You hereby represent and warrant that this Agreement constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms and that you have the authority to enter into this Agreement. Subject to the other terms and conditions of this Agreement, ED HARDY® Malaysia represents and warrants that it shall not knowingly violate any law, rule or regulation which is applicable to ED HARDY® Malaysia‘s own business operations or ED HARDY® Malaysia‘s proprietary products or services.
In addition to any notice permitted to be given under this Agreement, we may modify any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by providing you with a notification by email. The changes will become effective ten (10) business days after such notice. If the modifications are unacceptable to you, you may terminate this Agreement without penalty solely on the account of such termination within such ten (10) business day period. Your continued participation in this Affiliate Program ten (10) business days after a change notice has been posted will constitute your acceptance of such change. In addition, ED HARDY® Malaysia may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of a Campaign or Link or remove, alter, or modify any tags, text, graphic or banner ad in connection with a Link. Affiliate agrees to promptly implement any request from ED HARDY® Malaysia to remove, alter or modify any Link, graphic or banner ad that is being used by Affiliate as part of the Affiliate Program.
XI. Independent Investigation
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the Affiliate Program and each Campaign and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this Agreement or on the Affiliate Program.
XII. Mutual Indemnification
Affiliate hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ED HARDY® Malaysia and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and licensors, directors, officers, employees, owners and agents against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) based on (i) any failure or breach of this Agreement, including any representation, warranty, covenant, restriction or obligation made by Affiliate herein, (ii) any misuse by Affiliate, or by a party under the reasonable control of Affiliate or obtaining access through Affiliate, of the Links, Campaigns or ED HARDY® Malaysia or Client intellectual property, or (iii) any claim related to your Media, including but not limited to, the content contained on such Media (except for the Links).
THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND LINKS, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, ARE PROVIDED TO AFFILIATE “AS IS”. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, ED HARDY® MALAYSIA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. ED HARDY® MALAYSIA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR LINKS WILL MEET AFFILIATE’S SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR LINKS WILL BE COMPLETELY ERROR- FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. ED HARDY® MALAYSIA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF A CLIENT OR THEIR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. ED HARDY® MALAYSIA DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT AFFILIATE WILL EARN ANY SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF COMMISSIONS.
XIV. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ED HARDY® MALAYSIA BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR INOPERABILITY OF THE LINKS, PROGRAM WEB SITES, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER ERROR, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR OTHER INJURY, DAMAGE OR DISRUPTION OF ANY KIND BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF ED HARDY® MALAYSIA. IN NO EVENT WILL ED HARDY® MALAYSIA BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,CONSEQUENTIAL, PERSONAL INJURY / WRONGFUL DEATH, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT ED HARDY® MALAYSIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. ED HARDY® MALAYSIA’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO AFFILIATE, FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY, WILL BE LIMITED TO AND WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID TO AFFILIATE BY ED HARDY® MALAYSIA IN COMMISSIONS DURING THE SIX (6) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO SUCH CLAIM.
XV. Governing Law & Miscellaneous
- This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between ED HARDY® Malaysia and Affiliate with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior and/or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral. Affiliate agrees that ED HARDY® Malaysia shall not be subject to or bound by any Affiliate insertion order or online terms and conditions that amend, conflict with or supplement this Agreement, regardless of whether ED HARDY® Malaysia “clicks through” or otherwise indicates its acceptance thereof. Affiliate may not assign all or any part of this Agreement without ED HARDY® Malaysia‘s prior written consent. ED HARDY® Malaysia may assign this Agreement at any time with notice to Affiliate. This Agreement will be binding on and will inure to the benefit of the legal representatives, successors and valid assigns of the parties hereto. The provisions of Section 3, 4(b), 6, 7, 8, 12-15 and any accrued payment obligations shall survive the termination of this Agreement. Except as set forth in the “Modifications” section above, this Agreement may not be modified without the prior written consent of both parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be void, invalid or inoperative, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall continue in effect and the invalid portion of any provision shall be deemed modified to the least degree necessary to remedy such invalidity while retaining the original intent of the parties. Each party to this Agreement is an independent contractor in relation to the other party with respect to all matters arising under this Agreement. Nothing herein shall be deemed to establish a partnership, joint venture, association or employment relationship between the parties. No course of dealing or any delay in exercising any rights hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any such rights. No waiver of any default or breach shall be deemed a continuing waiver or a waiver of any other breach or default.
- By submitting an application to Affiliate Program, you affirm and acknowledge that you have read this Agreement in its entirety and agree to be bound by all of its terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you should not submit an application to Affiliate Program. If an individual is accessing this Agreement on behalf of a business entity, by doing so, such individual represents that they have the legal capacity and authority to bind such business entity to this Agreement. This Agreement was last revised on 22 JUNE 2020.